The exclusively for students created online shop is part of the asknet portals since 2009. Students here have the possibility to purchase software for greatly reduced prices.
Go to Shop
asknet provides software products to around 80% of the German universities. Our procurement portals offer an individually structured shop for almost every organisation.
asknet AGVincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 376131 Karlsruhe Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0)721.96458-0Fax: +49 (0)721.96458-99
For further information about contact:Contact
Page 1 of 5.
asknet AG significantly improved its business situation in 2017 and returned to profitability.
04/13/2018 Press Release
asknet AG has expanded its range of services. In addition to selling Microsoft software products for universities, asknet now also manages the...
04/06/2018 Press Release
asknet has retained Jens Weckbach, the experienced IBM expert, as Head of International Business Development Academics as of March 2018.
03/28/2018 Press Release
asknet AG is increasingly benefitting from the growing complexity of transacting globally.
02/16/2018 Press Release
* High sales performance in the shops processed by asknet at the turn of the year 2017/18
* Several new customers and new partnership for US sales in...
01/19/2018 Press Release
Karlsruhe, 18 December 2017 – asknet AG, a supplier of global e-commerce solutions, has entered into a sales partnership with the U.S. company ANSYS...
12/18/2017 Press Release
* Development of marketing initiatives and joint customer groups
* Review of guidance for FY 2017, therefore, suspension of 9-months publication
11/16/2017 Press Release
asknet AG has signed an investment agreement with 5EL SA, the Swiss-listed digital commerce firm with competences in content production, digital...
11/09/2017 Press Release
* eCommerce Solutions Business Unit wins several new customers
* Further contracts with US software vendors about to be signed
* Growing number of...
11/06/2017 Press Release
* An asknet-operated software portal for a large technical university went online on the new basis at the end of October.
11/03/2017 Press Release