The exclusively for students created online shop is part of the asknet portals since 2009. Students here have the possibility to purchase software for greatly reduced prices.
Go to Shop
asknet provides software products to around 80% of the German universities. Our procurement portals offer an individually structured shop for almost every organisation.
asknet AGVincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 376131 Karlsruhe Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0)721.96458-0Fax: +49 (0)721.96458-99
For further information about contact:Contact
Page 1 of 5.
* High sales performance in the shops processed by asknet at the turn of the year 2017/18
* Several new customers and new partnership for US sales in...
01/19/2018 Press Release
Karlsruhe, 18 December 2017 – asknet AG, a supplier of global e-commerce solutions, has entered into a sales partnership with the U.S. company ANSYS...
12/18/2017 Press Release
* Development of marketing initiatives and joint customer groups
* Review of guidance for FY 2017, therefore, suspension of 9-months publication
11/16/2017 Press Release
asknet AG has signed an investment agreement with 5EL SA, the Swiss-listed digital commerce firm with competences in content production, digital...
11/09/2017 Press Release
* eCommerce Solutions Business Unit wins several new customers
* Further contracts with US software vendors about to be signed
* Growing number of...
11/06/2017 Press Release
* An asknet-operated software portal for a large technical university went online on the new basis at the end of October.
11/03/2017 Press Release
* Last trading day of ISIN DE0005173306 on August 10, 2017
* First listing of shares under new ISIN DE000A2E3707 on August 11, 2017 (ex-date)
08/01/2017 Press Release
* All items on the agenda approved as proposed by the management
* Tax issue in Norway nearly settled
07/06/2017 Press Release
* Revenues pick up 8 percent to 17.10 million euros
* Consolidated gross profit up 5 percent to 2.33 million euros
* Successful continuation of...
05/24/2017 Press Release
* Consolidated earnings strongly influenced by Norway issue; compensation to be pushed ahead in 2017
* One-time effect due to lack of large...
04/28/2017 Press Release