The exclusively for students created online shop is part of the asknet portals since 2009. Students here have the possibility to purchase software for greatly reduced prices.
Go to Shop
asknet provides software products to around 80% of the German universities. Our procurement portals offer an individually structured shop for almost every organisation.
asknet AGVincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 376131 Karlsruhe Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0)721.96458-0Fax: +49 (0)721.96458-99
For further information about contact:Contact
Page 1 of 4.
Karlsruhe, February 28, 2017 –Deutsche Börse Frankfurt has reorganized the open market quality segments effective as of March 1, 2017. The Entry...
02/28/2017 Press Release
Karlsruhe, February 9, 2017 – IObit, a world-leading system utility and security software provider, is expanding its market presence in Europe in...
02/09/2017 Press Release
Karlsruhe, December 15, 2016 - In collaboration with asknet AG, a leading provider of global eCommerce solutions, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is now...
12/15/2016 Press Release
Karlsruhe, December 8, 2016 – Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, the world-renowned manufacturer of software and hardware solutions for the music and...
12/08/2016 Press Release
* Gross profits of 6.41 million euros (previous year: 7.84 million euros)
* Gross profit margin of 13.0 percent (previous year: 14.2 percent)
11/25/2016 Press Release
- Technical back-office departments to be integrated into the Business Units
- Central innovation management unit to be established
- Digital and...
10/27/2016 Press Release
- Gross profits of 4.50 million euros (previous year: 4.76 million euros); gross profit margin at 12.8 percent (previous year: 12.9 percent)
08/22/2016 Press Release
Karlsruhe, July 19, 2016 – asknet AG, a pioneer in the area of e-commerce, is expanding its network of payment services providers by collaborating...
07/19/2016 Press Release
- Value added tax possibly not correctly paid in Norway
- Circumstances not fully clarified yet
- Potential retrospective tax payment may result in...
06/24/2016 Press Release
Karlsruhe, May 31, 2016 – With effect as of the end of this year’s ordinary shareholder meeting on 1 July 2016, Michael Neises will succeed Marc...
05/31/2016 Press Release