The exclusively for students created online shop is part of the asknet portals since 2009. Students here have the possibility to purchase software for greatly reduced prices.
Go to Shop
asknet provides software products to around 80% of the German universities. Our procurement portals offer an individually structured shop for almost every organisation.
asknet AGVincenz-Priessnitz-Str. 376131 Karlsruhe Deutschland
Phone: +49 (0)721.96458-0Fax: +49 (0)721.96458-99
For further information about contact:Contact
Page 1 of 4.
* Last trading day of ISIN DE0005173306 on August 10, 2017
* First listing of shares under new ISIN DE000A2E3707 on August 11, 2017 (ex-date)
08/01/2017 Press Release
* All items on the agenda approved as proposed by the management
* Tax issue in Norway nearly settled
07/06/2017 Press Release
* Revenues pick up 8 percent to 17.10 million euros
* Consolidated gross profit up 5 percent to 2.33 million euros
* Successful continuation of...
05/24/2017 Press Release
* Consolidated earnings strongly influenced by Norway issue; compensation to be pushed ahead in 2017
* One-time effect due to lack of large...
04/28/2017 Press Release
Karlsruhe, March 31, 2017 – asknet AG has reaffirmed its commitment to its successful partnership with IBM, with a special focus on the Swiss market,...
03/31/2017 Press Release
Karlsruhe, February 28, 2017 –Deutsche Börse Frankfurt has reorganized the open market quality segments effective as of March 1, 2017. The Entry...
02/28/2017 Press Release
Karlsruhe, February 9, 2017 – IObit, a world-leading system utility and security software provider, is expanding its market presence in Europe in...
02/09/2017 Press Release
Karlsruhe, December 15, 2016 - In collaboration with asknet AG, a leading provider of global eCommerce solutions, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH is now...
12/15/2016 Press Release
Karlsruhe, December 8, 2016 – Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH, the world-renowned manufacturer of software and hardware solutions for the music and...
12/08/2016 Press Release
* Gross profits of 6.41 million euros (previous year: 7.84 million euros)
* Gross profit margin of 13.0 percent (previous year: 14.2 percent)
11/25/2016 Press Release